Manic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manic

Devils world of PWI

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES of the contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RawClaws
Admin
RawClaws

RULES of the contest Empty
PostSubject: RULES of the contest   RULES of the contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 am

This is the rules for the contests. I will not be the only person doing them but the rules for each contest will be the same. And once you have read dig this please place the randomly place words on your sign post.

1 You must be in the faction to take place in this contest. I am aware of those whom leave our faction to still have access to this site.

2 No fighting over who is the winner. If this does happen the contest will leave my hands and will be taken care of by a higher officer.

3 If a drew is to happen then I will set up a contest for hose two players so they can see whom is the winner.

4 You must sign up for this and follow the sign up rules.

5 You may have a team mate. For this contest it must be a in faction member. But for others I plan to hold or other may hold you my have a team mate outside claws the faction. If it is outside you must post this toons name and level plus faction. I will then check up and see about it.

6 Above all i hope you have fun the rules will grow as we get more contests under way but for now enjoy this

RawClaws
Back to top Go down
https://manic.forumotion.net
yaqin

RULES of the contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES of the contest   RULES of the contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Post good!

Back to top Go down

RULES of the contest
Page 1 of 1